As a member of AWO, you will receive:
- Membership card for one year
- Right to vote at AWO election
- The right to stand for nomination on the AWO Board of Directors
- Advance information about our programs and events/ courtesy call to all members
- An opportunity to be part of a Board committee and contribute your expertise on specific issues
- Support/reference letter on behalf of our members if needed
All memberships are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. To become a member, please contact us. The Afghan women’s organization’s membership is open to any Afghan woman, including the employees, who supports the aims and objectives of the organization, and abide by its regulations and policies.
A reference in the community is required.
Annual Membership Fees are $20 per person and all proceeds support AWO’s Orphanage project in Kabul.